Sunday, August 14, 2011

What is your love story?

Everyone has a story, right?

What I mean by that is that everyone has a set of beliefs about themselves and their relationship with all the rest (love, money, luck, life, etc.). Some of the stories are similar to this:

I can't make a lot of money now because the economy is bad and my former manager embezzled money from me so I can not trust anyone to work for me and...

But the real story that this person has deeply in is:

I am not a success; I will have ever have what others; I can't rely on someone to be loyal to me....

It's deeply held beliefs and sometimes oblivious to his (or her) on her / himself. These beliefs or this story will define how you appear in life! This is why it is so important to know your love story.

Your love story is the set of deep belief you hold about yourself to love. These stories are generally formed very early in life, before we have the capacity to understand the meaning we give to these experiments. Thus, they are often unconscious and we do not even know that we have them! For example, a client, I'll call her Monica, struggles with intense fear of abandonment and will act in order to shoot the men later in its relations. Monica was not really consciously abreast of what was its history to love, or how it was formed until we have worked together to transform its history.

Through guided visualization exercises, Monica was able to connect patterns in its relations with some early life experiences that created its history that "people who I love continues to depend on leave". Once she was able identify her story, she was able to move these ancient beliefs using the assets that she had as an adult "rewrite" this history and lead to a new. His new story becomes, "I can't control what other people, but I can do love good choices to include them, giving, people healthy in my life." Once she was able to change the old story of love and create a new, more powerful, Monica began to be displayed differently in his life. And guess what? She obtained different results!

Some other examples of the love stories:

I'm not sure therefore to build walls to keep the external danger

I am not intended or desired so I have value enough

My needs are not important to to focus me on taking care of your needs (and mine get neglected and then becoming angry)

You acknowledge that none of these stories?

If not, what is yours?

..............You can go here know how to love now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment