Sunday, July 24, 2011

You have the true love and a Prenup?

It is one of the most difficult questions that I have never been asked and it is not because I am not a lawyer, I am not. It is difficult, because my personal opinion on prenuptial agreements differs from the General requirements of a true love relationship. A prenuptial agreement or an agreement before the marriage is a legal contract entered into before marriage or civil union generally describing distribution of assets in divorce. Governments civilized since the time of the first priest kings have recognized certain rights and privileges associated with a State declared union including common property rights. In fact, the main reason to publicly declare the union through a marriage contract has been historically so that the State and everyone can legally recognize and respect the rights of property.

A true love relationship requires only that the two partners are honest, open and naked on any intellectual matter of opinion. So, Yes, you can have true love and a prenup. There may be a specific set of circumstances where a prenup might be logical. For example, by a third party control the richness in question and requires the agreement. If the partners discussed the prenuptial agreement advance, all "lawyered-up" content are disclosed and understood, and two love partners recognize the agreement as fair and beneficial there is no indication of a true love relationship meter. Unfortunately, my personal opinion is not as friendly as love true when it comes to prenups.

Both to the United States when many believe that the divorce rate is almost 50%, I can understand the pressure on an individual excessively rich to protect existing assets against the tendency of divorce. However, I also understand that a prenuptial agreement is simply a legal agreement declaring, "I am not sure that you are one." Perhaps the real question should read, "can I have my cake and eat too much." Perhaps the partner with the prenup the signature should take time away from their banker and Attorney and spend with their fiancé until they know that they really want to marry. I have a new proposal to make money for the Attorney of the other partner. They could develop a rate card and calendar of historical compensation for all services rendered at the marriage to be included as an amendment to the prenuptial agreement. It might look like this:

Service - rates - Qty - compensation Due
Incentive-200-475-95 000 $
$-100-1500-150,000 Compliments
Nice in the future in-laws-500-110-55 000 $
8 the net value of sex 1½

..............You can go here know how to love now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment